Most Common Quotes From Our Many Happy Clients
- "Are you sure it won't hit the house?"
- "I can't believe how fast you did that!"
- "20 years to grow up and 20 minutes to come down!"
- "The tree looks so much bigger when it's on the ground!"
Reasons that people consider tree removal may include, but are certainly not limited to:
- * a tree may just be too big for the property
- * a tree may be ruining the lawn and dropping debris on surrounding valuables.
- * a tree's yearly maintenance costs outweigh the costs of removal and starting over with a smaller one.
- * security concerns: a tree may impede a line of sight and promote illegal activities.
- * a tree may block too much sunlight.
- * a tree may be hazardous, unstable, dead, or dying.
- * a tree may interfere with structures and overhead service lines or roots may encroach on sewage lines, walks and foundations.
- * a tree may impede important safety or road signage.
- * removal of some trees may improve conditions of other trees and shrubs.
The Tree Removal Process
- The site is assessed for the safest and fastest way for the tree to be processed.
In some cases it is felled outright, and in others it is pieced down by hand.
- The tree is then processed per the customer's wishes, usually involving chipping and removing the branches from the
site, bucking and piling the firewood, and thoroughly cleaning up the jobsite so that one scarcely knows a tree was even
there, but for the stump and firewood, if so desired. A job usually is completed within a day, sometimes 2 if the tree is
extra large. The wood chips may be left onsite at no extra charge, if so desired.
- We will clean any roof gutters near the tree in question for free, if they contain debris from the tree.
- If the firewood is to be removed, it will be picked up at no extra charge within 3 days from the day of completion.