If you you would like to take advantage of our free firewood program, continue reading the rest of this paragraph and then call us to be added to our list of firewood pickup contacts.
- The way the system works is this: Once we are done a job where the firewood is to be picked up and removed, we start calling our list of firewood pickups (that's you!). The first person who picks up their phone and commits to picking up the firewood within the next 3 days gets the job. So, your availability is the key. Some people turn out to never be available on the phone, some people have their phone on and with them all the time, and it's they who end up with most of the wood we generate."
- You do not have to be a client to pick up our firewood.
- The firewood is green, cut to fireplace lengths, and not split.
- You must own your own vehicle and pick up at least one vehicle load at the jobsite. You may need a wheeler, and an extra hand on large loads would make your job easier.
- The last requirement is that you call us when the wood
is picked up, making you eligible for future pickups.
- If you are not able to
pick the wood up after you have agreed to do so, you must call us or you will be scratched from the list. Otherwise, you are welcome to as much wood as we can produce for you.
- Be aware also that there may be others ahead of you on our list.